We are committed to providing heavy duty fleets renewable energy in a cost effective, flexible, and convenient way.
For return-to-base, heavy duty fleets
Our mobile onsite renewable energy refueling model will lower your operating costs and your carbon footprint.
Mobile onsite renewable energy refueling is the perfect option for greening government fleets. Reducing emissions and becoming carbon neutral has never been more simple.
A modular, scalable approach that matches your fuel consumption. Renewable energy is delivered to your location.
Reduce fleet management headaches
Let us look after your refueling needs with on time, reliable delivery to your site. Lower fuel costs, increase productivity, and enjoy the convenience of filling up after hours without interruption to vehicle utilization.
How it works
Using Renewable Energy over Diesel will extend the life of your engine.
- Eliminates Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) and the electrical pump
- Removes Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF)
- Eliminates particulate exhaust chamber/muffler
- Stops auto/manual engine regeneration
- Eliminates numerous emission sensors and related issues
- Ends engine derating and subsequent breakdowns
Renewable Natural Gas is the cleanest burning transportation fuel on the market today.
- Reduces greenhouse gas emissions up to 100% per truck vs. diesel
- Has 90% less particulate emissions than diesel
- Less risk of spills, virtually no contamination (disperses in air)
Performance Advantages of RNG
Switching from Diesel to Renewable Natural Gas does not compromise the performance of the vehicle
- Has an octane rating of approximately 130 and max torque is reached at a higher RPM
- Less knocking and no vapour locking
- Superior starting and drivability under severe cold or hot weather conditions because RNG is already in a gaseous state
Safety is our highest priority
A positive safety culture supports innovation & drives positive change
We regularly measure, monitor, and assess key performance indicators in order to continuously improve our health and safety program, which outlines the health and safety procedures, responsibilities, and requirements necessary to mitigate our operational risk.